Sunday, November 6, 2011

The beginning...

Some people might consider it strange to start writing this blog now as I haven't even bought a property yet. I have, however, been dreaming of it for a year and on this trip I finally found the right real-estate guy who has showed me what I think is the right property. And then I met a potential housekeeper/manager who also gives massages. Too many things are coming together to ignore so...

I'm going back to the property at midday and will start to get answers to the dozens of questions I've had since leaving two days ago. Getting reliable answers to questions is always hard but the real problem lies in not knowing what to ask. Security, access, fauna (mosquitos!), communication and the cost of all the services are the obvious things to worry about but there must be more that I don't even know I don't know (thanks Donald Rumsfeld).

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment