Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Welcome to heaven...

It's coming up to 1 pm and I was picked up this morning at 7 by the real-estate guys who realized quite fast that it was probably best to leave me here and find my own way back to Ging Oya lodge. Sine then I've been hanging out with Shiny (the current owner) and his precocious 3 year old son. His wife has been looking after their month old daughter. I've asked every question I can think of and all of the answers have been great. Obviously I need to get a survey done, ask some more questions and get lawyers to look into the whole lagoon development but, in principle, and assuming we can do a deal, I want this place. I've taken lots of photos and will load them when I get back to the hotel. I'm so excited. I know annoying and expensive things I can't even imagine right now will happen but, oh my God, this place is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment